Imagination Generation Cool Kicks Blue Lacing Sneaker – Wooden Practice Lace Up Tie Shoe with One Loop Method Instructions
- All TIED UP: Learn how to tie your how shoes with some stylish Cool Kicks!
- SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: Turn the shoe upside down and follow the directions to tie a shoe
- ONE LOOP METHOD: The 10-step instructions teach little ones the “one loop” method of shoe tying
- EARLY LEARNING: Tying your own shoe develops fine motor skills and encourages independence
- NATURAL MATERIALS: Made from natural cuts of wood and decorated with water-based safe paints
All Tied Up!This Cool Kicks lacing shoe is the perfect preschool skill builders for little hands looking to learn by doing. First, check the sole for 10 small steps to take when tying your shoes, then flip over your shoe and try it yourself!The instructions teach little ones the “One Loop” method of shoe tying. They’ll be lacing up their own shoes before you know it! Why You’ll Love It:Teaching little ones how to tie their own shoes can be a challenge. Watch as they begin to master basic tying techniques on this super stylish sneaker. They’ll be able to take what they learn and apply them to their own shoes to make getting out the door a breeze! This sneaker was made from natural cuts of wood and decorated with water-based safe paints.