- Includes Teacher Guide, Student Edition, DVD, and Teacher & Student Online Access Codes. Codes provide Online Access for 1 year.
- One year subscription to JASON Learning online platform, including access to all JASON digital curricula, tools and resources.
- The 144-page, two-color manual for teachers includes facsimile Student Edition pages, wrap-around teacher notes, lesson plans, extensions, worksheets, and resources.
- The 120-page full-color student manual introduces the JASON Researchers and National Argonauts, and provides the science background knowledge and the tools to help solve each Mission challenge.
- Independent research has validated the JASON approach to teaching and learning, showing that our programs significantly improve outcomes, academic achievement, and attitudes toward STEM careers.
EVERY STUDENT CAN THINK LIKE A SCIENTIST. The forward-thinking design of JASON Learning ensures that each and every discrete curriculum component-every article, video, hands-on lab, and online game that comprises the multimedia curricular experience-is aligned with state and national standards.
List Price: $ 150.00
Price: $ 150.00