- Preteen and Teen guide to growing up
- Answers to intimate and sometimes embarrassing ?
- Diet, body changing, exercises, growth spurt
- reproductive organs, body hair, voice changes
- romantic and sexual feeling guide to understand them all
Everything preteen and teen boys need to know about their changing bodies and feelingsWritten by an experienced educator and her daughter in a reassuring and down-to earth style, The “What’s Happening to My Body?” Book for Boys gives sensitive straight talk on: the body’s changing size and shape; diet and exercise; the growth spurt; the reproductive organs; body hair; voice changes; romantic and sexual feelings; and puberty in the opposite sex. It also includes information on steroid abuse, acne treatment, sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS, and birth control. Featuring detailed illustrations and real-life stories throughout, plus an introduction for parents and a helpful resource section, this bestselling growing-up guide is an essential puberty education and health book for all boys ages 10 and up.
List Price: $ 14.99
Price: $ 4.93