The Thinking Tree ~ 12 Subject Portfolio – Home, Library & Internet Based Curriculum Handbook & Study Guide: A High Level Learning Plan for Organized Home Education
Home Education Has Never Been Simpler!
Now you can easily help your student to create a BEAUTIFUL EDUCATIONAL PORTFOLIO!
This Portfolio Includes 448 Pages of Delight Directed Homeschooling!
1. This Curriculum Handbook makes record keeping easy and stress free! It can be used for all ages but is designed for Middle School and High School Studies.
2. You can keep learning fun, while never missing a required subject.
3. Every book, project, game and video can be counted as schoolwork.
4. You can keep your homeschooler’s learning journey all in one place.
5. This Portfolio gives your student freedom and structure to use a variety of learning tools and resources!
6. Your student can learn with library books, movies, online games, tutorials, formal classes, unit studies, life experience and textbooks.
If this book is being used for Grades 10 to 12 the student should complete all the pages in one semester, and use high school, college and adult level books.
If the Portfolio is used for 6th to 9th grades the Portfolio can last an entire year and should be used with appropriate grade level and adult level books.
If the Portfolio is being used for elementary aged children expect the book to last two or three years. For example the child can use one book for grades 3 to 5.
How to Use
The student should showcase all their best work in this Portfolio. Parents must ensure that the Portfolio is used for record keeping for all books, films, and programs used for research and educational purposes.
State Standards and State Evaluations
If you live in a state where the child’s records and homeschooling portfolio need to be reviewed, this Portfolio can be presented during evaluations.
This Portfolio includes twelve subjects that are relevant, flexible and traditional.
The Twelve Subjects:
Geography and Travel
Business and Technology
Literature and Copywork The Arts
Films and Tutorials
Your student will use a certain number of Informational books, films and tutorials on each subject from the internet, family bookshelf or local library.
This Portfolio can be used for Organized Unschooling, Fun-Schooling, Charlotte Mason, Delight Directed Learning, Eclectic Learning, Notebooking, Unit Studies, and Traditional Learning.
Photography of your child’s projects can be added to the portfolio.
List Price: $ 28.50
Price: $ 25.65