Home » Posts tagged 'Rainbow'
Tag Archives: Rainbow
- Set of 51 tiles (whole, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths)
- 9 colors represent 9 values of fractions
- Fractions are embossed on one side, the inverse side is blank
- Largest tile measures 1-inch by 8-inch
- Grades 3-6
Fractions are embossed on one side, the inverse side is blank. 9 colors represent 9 values of fractions. Blank tiles challenge students to figure values independently. Largest tile measures 1-inch by 8-inch
List Price: $ 8.09
Price: $ 5.00
- Double-sided tiles feature both fractions and decimals
- Study plastic tiles can be used again and again
- Includes 51 tiles in bright colors
Enhance students’ Comprehension of the relationship between Decimals and Fractions. These double-sided proportional tiles show Fractions on one side and Decimals on the other to allow exploration of equivalencies. ETA hand2mind 42188. Educational products, manipulatives, and kits incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use educational kits, products, and manipulatives alongside math, science, literacy, and stem curriculum to demonstrate concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities.
List Price: $ 12.50
Price: $ 12.50