Push Pin Magnets, Fridge Magnets, Tiergrade 60 Pack 7 Assorted Color Strong Magnets, Use at Home School Classroom and Office Magnets, Magnets for Refrigerator Dry Erase Board and Whiteboard Magnets
- SMALL STRONG MAGNETS: Each powerful magnet holds up to 11 sheets of paper on any metallic surface. No more sliding papers with cheap magnets. These push pin magnets are tiny too so they won’t cover up exact things you want to display.
- 7 ASSORTED COLOR: 60 pack little decorative magnets, 7 color including green, blue, yellow, orange, crystal clear, purple and pink. Perfect for color code, organize and Christmas decoration. Just make your office, classroom, school, kitchen and home look bright and cheery! Kids love these colors.
- SMART DESIGN: Bright color, chess shape design for easy hold. Packed in unique and functional clear plastic container, perfect for gifts. Don’t use those dangerous “tacks” that ruin walls and poke feet and fingers! Use Tiergrade MAGNETIC push pins instead!
- MUST HAVE ITEM: Ideal for holding printer paper, notes, photos, posters and cards on whiteboards, fridge, bulletin boards, magnetic maps, calendars, lockers, file cabinets and other magnetic surfaces. Each refrigerator magnets is 17mm in length x 11mm in diameter.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: If these tiny magnets don’t live up to your expectations, please let us know. We will send you a replacement or refund. You take NO RISK when you purchase with us. But we’re betting you’ll fall in love with these fridge magnets, and a team of wild horses couldn’t get them out of your hands and make you send them back. You’ll probably order MORE!
You Must Know
Please keep in mind that magnets do not stick to non-metal materials such as wood, glass, plastic, textile, concrete, etc. However, many non-metal surfaces may have metallic properties, so these magnets will stick on them.
These magnets are not strong magnets because the exposed portion of these magnets all have a north polarity, which allows the magnets to adhere strongly to metal but have a weak connection to each other (flux between magnets is less than 50 kG2mm2).
What’s these little things used for?
1. Making decorative shapes or designs on the fridge.
Cheerful colors let you color code like items. Turning refrigerator door to a photo gallery. Keep gift cards, Christmas cards, pictures and schedules on the fridge and metal front door.
2. Great for your kids art projects.
Did your kids often bring home artwork from preschool? Of course he/she is proud of his/her work and wants to hang it on the refrigerator.
3. Make learning fu
List Price: $ 32.99
Price: $ 14.99