Melissa & Doug Suspend Family Game, Classic Games, Exciting Balancing Game, Develops Hand-Eye Coordination, 12.5″ H x 2.8″ W x 2.8″ L
- EASY TO PLAY: Our activity game for families is easy to set up and play. This hand-eye coordination game includes 24 game rods, wooden base, 4 frame rods, colored die, and wooden connector.
- EXCITING BALANCING GAME: The Melissa & Doug Suspend Family Game is a must-have, award-winning, and exciting balancing game for families. Designed for 1 to 4 players, this game will have everyone hanging on the edge of their seats.
- MULTIPLE DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS: Our Suspend Family Game helps children develop hand-eye coordination, cognitive skills, and interpersonal skills. It’s an exceptional screen-free play option.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 8 AND UP: The Suspend Family Game makes a great gift for kids ages 8 and up. Add the Melissa & Doug Classic Card Game Set for even more family game night fun.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
This award-winning “teetering, wobbling, shifting, tipping, unbalanced, balance game” is a must-have for family game night! Take turns hanging the notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces from the tabletop stand. With each added piece, the balance shifts and the sculpture transforms. But watch out! One wrong move could send it all crashing down! Suited for 1-4 players, this game is guaranteed to appeal to kids and grownups alike! Besides being an exciting game to play, Suspend helps promote important developmental skills. Retrieving and placing the wire pieces helps refine fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, while the strategic thinking and logic involved in deciding where to place a piece helps brush up those problem-solving skills. Playing games also helps children make social-emotional connections and learn important concepts like taking turns, playing fair, and winning and losing gracefully. Our activity game for families is easy to set up and play. This hand-eye coordinatio
List Price: $ 16.99
Price: $ 12.79