Homeschooling Survival Guide: Homeschooling Information and Practice for Grades K through 8 (Testing Survival Guide Book 22)
If you are reading this, then you are a parent or grandparent who is interested in homeschooling your child. Whether you’re already a homeschooler or you’re just trying to determine whether your child is a good homeschool candidate, you’ve come to the right place. In this homeschooling guide, we have collected the questions parents ask most often when they are considering homeschooling their children, from kindergarten through the 8th grade. In this guide, we’ll answer a number of common questions, including:
– Why do parents choose to homeschool their child?
– Do I have to wait until the beginning of a new school year to begin homeschooling my child?
– Does it matter what grade my child is in when we begin homeschooling?
– If I choose to homeschool my child, do I have to stick with it for her entire education, or can I put her back in a public or private school?
– If I choose to homeschool one child, will I have to homeschool all my children?
– Will my child miss out on socialization if she is homeschooled?
– Where can I get more information about homeschooling in my state?
– How do I find out the legal requirements I need to follow if I want to homeschool my child?
– What legal requirements should I be aware of when I begin to homeschool my child?
– In teaching my child, do I need to follow the academic curriculum mandated by the state?
– What types of curriculum might I use for my child?
And many more! We also provide practice questions that you can use to work with your homeschooled child.